Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:44:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jorge Aldana <jorge@salk.edu>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Users mounting CD's or Audio CD's

Yes, but which permissions need to be set on what? I'd like to do this and
avoid any security holes if possible.

I've seen code that uses setgid? or setuid? to do this but I'm not sure I
want to go down that road if there is an offical way of doing this with
FreeBSD. Also, others have mentioned super? but I still get permissions
errors?

I'm currently looking through the archive mail lists but so far no
concrete info. All I can find is use app this and that but no config
parameters?

Help?

Jorge