Date:      Sun, 31 May 1998 16:34:44 -0400
From:      Whee Kim <philuint@erols.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Question: How can I use my HP CD-Writer 6020?

Hi, I have HP Surestore CD-Writer 6020( external, parallel, but SCSI).
It is connected to the parallel port using shuttle Epst parallel SCSI
adapter.  I think the writer cd SCSI device.

  I want to be able to use my CD-Writer under FreeBSD to burn CDs and as
regular CD-ROM drive.

  I don't know how to make the kernel to detect the specific SCSI
adapter.

  What do I do?  Did anybody had same problem before?  help me!