Date:      Mon, 14 Dec 1998 19:09:19 +0000
From:      Tom Morris <morris-tim@pavilion.co.uk>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   newbie: A bit more OAST Express

to questions,

sorry to ask yet more questions, but i am really stuck here.
i need to set up this oast express by friday, but i cant get myself
a pentium, only a 486 with 16mb ram, 1 gig-ish hdd. is this enough
to run fbsd on.

- How much swap do I need to set?
- How easy is it to set up FBSD on a 486?

Also, I want to let the kiddies change their details on a database.
I want them to be able only to change tiny things, but only have one db,

and for all the changes to be listed on a text file (on emacs / vi)
ready to
print and hand to someone to check over. is their a powerful db solution

to do all this for me, preferably for free, either of FBSD, if not on
95?

thanks for your suggestions to my last email, you guys (and girls)
really
are helpful. thanks a bunch, and merry christmas and a happy new year.

--tom morris
thomas_morris@bigfoot.com
http://www.pavilion.co.uk/users/morris-tim/
http://members.spree.com/morrisnet/yoyo/

DNA Mailing Lists. Lists for Webmasters
http://www.eGroups.com/lists/dna-monthly/
http://www.eGroups.com/lists/dna-discussion/

Happy FreeBSD, a new mailing list about FBSD
http://www.eGroups.com/lists/happyfreebsd/