Date:      Sat, 15 Jun 1996 15:49:05 +0000 ()
From:      Thomas J Balfe <tbalfe@tioga.com>
To:        David Alderman <dave@persprog.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ditto 3200

Someone mentioned to me that Conner makes a SCSI version that uses the
same TR-3 tapes, I'm going to look into that one too. The chip has the
following markings on it:

	S820781C
	L5471074
	(c)NEC'79
	(m)(m)'86'92

Thomas J Balfe                                          tbalfe@tioga.com
President                                          http://www.tioga.com/
Tioga Communications, Inc                                   814-867-4770

   "It is well established that the loss of First Amendment freedoms,
      for even minimal periods of time, unquestionably constitutes
                       irreparable injury."
      Hohe v. Casey, 868 F. 2d 69, at p. 72, 73 (3d Cir. 1989)