Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 1995 06:11:48 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Joerg Wunsch <joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pending crisis in packages/All/...

J Wunsch wrote:
> How can i reproduce it?
>
> I don't have the IP link to suck all that stuff right now.  I've
> quickly created a directory structure containing 400 zero length files
> scattered throughout 10 directories, accompanied by symlinks into one
> "central" directory.

Do you have reasonably interactive response to the U.S.?  I've just gone
ISDN here now (running 115.2k/ASYNC - bleah), so I can actually have
people log into my development machines at home and do useful things.  I
will set you up with access to a tree that exhibits these problems!

> I think fixing mkisofs is the most useful solution.  All your options
> are grrr..., so why not use that one?

If people are willing to pitch in like this, I say yeah - we should go
for it!
--
						Jordan