Date:      Mon, 05 Feb 2001 10:24:45 +0100
From:      Edstrom Johan <johan.edstrom@hygiene.sca.se>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VPN question

IRE Has a rather nice IPSec client for NT/2K/Win that (at least)
operates rather nicely with Cisco and Altiga stuff.

It's one of the most commonly used clients from an OEM point of view.
I've never tested it against FreeBSD but I think it would be possible
with Pre-Shared keys? (At least easy to implement)

The client can "only" do 128 bit 3des though.

--
Unix is like a wigwam - no gates, no windows, apache inside
If windows is the answer, it must have been a stupid question.