Date:      Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:44:55 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Fetchmail error question when talking to sendmail

	As an addendum, I've also gotten this error periodically as well:

	fetchmail: SMTP error: 553 5.1.8 <morehits_rep@hotmail.co>... Domain of
sender address morehits_rep@hotmail.co does not exist

	I'm guessing both of these errors has to do with the mail server I'm
receiving mail from.  Or is it something I screwed up on in my fetchmailrc
file?

	Here's my fetchmailrc file:
set postmaster "localuser"
set no bouncemail
set spambounce

defaults protocol pop3, options fetchall, no keep

poll domain1:
         user 'username' there with password 'password' is
         localuser here

poll domain2:
         user 'username2' there with password 'password2' is
         localuser here