Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2002 13:36:15 -0800
From:      Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@freebsd.org>
To:        Ian <freebsd@damnhippie.dyndns.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: For Review: sendmail 8.12.2 import into -STABLE

freebsd> I ran into one small glitch, but I don't think it's your problem,
freebsd> I suspect the sendmail folks are at fault...

I am (one of) the sendmail folks.

freebsd> for some reason in the new libmilter/mfapi.h the #include
freebsd> <sys/types.h> got moved down a few lines so it's after the
freebsd> #include <sys/socket.h>, causing compile failure on my existing
freebsd> milter code that was developed under 8.11.x.

I've changed this for 8.12.3.