Date:      Thu, 2 Aug 2001 08:42:34 -0700
From:      "Craig Rose" <craig@webzonic.com>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Setting up a DNS server

I'm new to FreeBSD and Like a lot of you (I'm sure) tired of MS.
I want to convert our DNS servers to FreeBSD

Can anyone tell me the best install options and ports to use with this
type of install.
Also, any sites or recommended books on the subject would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Craig Rose
Web-Zonic, Inc.
DBA. e-Zonic.Net