Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:59:32 -0800
From:      "Jeremiah Gowdy" <jgowdy@home.com>
To:        "The Hermit Hacker" <scrappy@hub.org>, "Cliff Sarginson" <cliff@raggedclown.net>
Cc:        "trini0" <trini0@optonline.net>, "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: GREG MAXWELL READ THIS YOU ASSHOLE

> On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Cliff Sarginson wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > We don't all have rich daddies paying for our ASDL links.
> > Some of us pay to be online.
> > Sending pointless messages like that just shows what a spoilt brat
> > he is.
> > Plus all the useless messages it has generated (like this one).
> >
> > Cliff
>>
>> The Hermit Hacker replied
>> so, by answering his rant, you've just cost yourself how much?  wait, by
>> my asking, how much have I cost you? *raised eyebrow*

(a) I pay for my own internet access, so take your bitter feelings over your
connectivity costs elsewhere.

(b) You're telling me you're subscribed to -questions while you're paying
for bandwidth ?  How much does a single message cost you exactly ?

(c) You didn't feel like paying to reply to his 11 unsubscribe messages, yet
the cost of my single message and it's thread are enough to earn your
response ?

(d) This thread, excluding your own email, has not yet reached 11 messages
by my count.

(e) You've cost yourself more money by replying and extending the life of
the thread, as Hermit Hacker has pointed out.

(f) Maybe you could try getting a better job to pay for your internet
access, I'd hate to be taking food from your mouth by sending you email.