Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 2002 09:21:35 -0600
From:      randallS@xmission.com
To:        questions@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: help

Yes I think I did, however, perhaps you could point me in a direction that
might lead me to a guide to extracting informatrion about my system.  What
I am faced with is trying to get my irq and settings from my WinXP box.
When I look in WinXP device manager, I get one set of values, when my
startup routine (prior to OS installation) scrolls by, I see a different
set of values, and of course, finally, when I run the installation probe
for freeBSD I get a third set of values.  Where is the truth? ;-)

Needless to say, I have no graphic interface for freeBSD (I installed
KDE).  I get a message to the tune of "badly misconfigured..."

points please.
Thanks,
Stephen (newbie)