Date:      Mon, 20 Feb 1995 20:37:19 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Lind <john@starfire.mn.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   PS2 mouse with 2.0-950210-SNAP

I tried configuring psm0 into a kernel from this snapshot, but couldn't
do anything with it because it, of course, conflicts with sc0 for IO
addresses.  I looked in the FAQs supplied as part of the distribution,
but they referred me to /sys/doc/options.doc, which I do not seem to have
(I didn't install the full distribution for reasons of disk space).  I
checked the ROADMAP and didn't find any hints as to where /sys/doc might
live, either.  I also did a find / -name doc -print but didn't find
anything that way, either.  The "docs" (note the "s") in /pub/FreeBSD
directory appears to contain files which are for 1.1.5.1, not 2.0, so
that didn't get me anywhere (though I grabbed options.doc anyway and
didn't find any psm0 mentioned in it).

A pointer to the correct document or the necessary hint will be
greatly appreciated.

Also for reasons of space, I was not able to keep the manuals, which
I had hoped to do.  Is there an option for config to not remove the
entire config directory from compile if you know that you have just
done something minor, like set an IRQ, or is that a Bad Thing(tm)?

		   John Lind, Starfire Consulting Services
E-mail: john@starfire.MN.ORG		USnail: PO Box 17247, Mpls MN  55417