Date:      Fri, 16 May 1997 11:26:24 +0000 ()
From:      Robert Heron <rh@mtl.pl>
To:        spork <spork@super-g.com>
Cc:        William Bulley <web@merit.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, jjudge@usr.com, support@usr.com
Subject:   Re: radius, usr total control and freebsd

On Thu, 15 May 1997, spork wrote:

> If anyone has info on Radius and USR Total Control, I'd love to hear from
> them as well...  We just bought a whole bunch of these, and I hate the
> thought of buying a Sparc or NT (yechhhh) machine to run the USR modded
> Radius.

I have exactly the same problem. We've bought USR Total Control Hub and
would like to manage user's accounts via radius. I've heard from the compay
that had installed our TCH that the only radius server working with USR TCH
is the one from USR. They tried some radius server under Linux, but it didn't
work properly. It really would be very nice to have radius under FreeBSD for
USR TCH and other UNIX systems.

Robert