Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 2003 19:23:10 +0200
From:      Thomas Zastrow <chef@thomas-zastrow.de>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Error in Port /ports/lang/ocaml

Hello,

I'm relativly new to FreeBSD and I don't know if this is the right place for my question. If it is not so, please tell me where I can get more help.

I tried to compile /net/mldonkey but it stops with this error:

stdlib/libasmrun.a(signals.o): In function `init_signals':
signals.o(.text+0x4a5): undefined reference to `sigaltstack'
Error during linking
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/cvsup/ports/lang/ocaml/work/ocaml-3.06.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/cvsup/ports/lang/ocaml.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/cvsup/ports/net/mldonkey.

The ports are up-to-date, it is mldonkey-2.5-3 and FreeBSD 4.7.

Thanx a lot!!!

Greetings,

Tom

| http://tomz.homelinux.net                       |
| Visit my homepage:                              |
| http://www.thomas-zastrow.de                    |
| ICQ - Signature: 58259935                       |