Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:33:48 -0800
From:      Chip <chip@wiegand.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Maybe off-topic - but the correct list doesn't provide any help -  PHP/Apache

I recently reinstalled apache with a differant version than what
I had -
I installed apache+php-1.3.12+4.0b3. I then installed
php-4.0.3-pl1. Now
when I make a test file with one simple line to echo on the
screen all I
get is the title in the title-bar and no echo text. Here is the
code
<head>
<title>Test Page</title>
</head>
<?php
echo "test page"
?>
The installs went fine with no errors, I followed the configure
instructsions
on the php.net web site to all the commandline options.
I have posted this on the php list twice in the past week with no
I am hoping someone here can help me.
If I need to provide more info I will try to get whatever is
needed. Looks like
something works okay, the title shows up, but something else
doesn't, the echo
does not show up.
Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

--