Date:      Fri, 31 Jul 1998 23:16:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Stuart Krivis <stuart@apk.net>
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Cc:        "'Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG'" <Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: This changes everything

On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Matthew N. Dodd wrote:

> The link at the bottom of the page makes me highly skeptical.

I think they're completely and utterly bogus. Take a look at their
connectivity claims. They make it sound like they are a backbone provider
or something. Then do a whois on their domain. Why would anyone with that
much connectivity host their web site on someone else's server - across
the country yet! And the contact info is suspect too, given the msn
addresses. And the dns is done by this systemv.com, plus a traceroute
shows what looks to me like a vif on one of systemv.com's servers. And the
reference to web-tv makes me wonder even more. :-)

--

Stuart Krivis    stuart@krivis.com