Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 2016 09:51:33 +0000
From:      Norman Khine <norman@khine.net>
To:        subash <subash.khati@gmail.com>, freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing FreeBSD 10.2 Root on ZFS using VTOC8 (sparc)

hello subash, not sure but if you google your error, you get

https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/zfs-i-o-error-all-block-copies-unavailable.30209/
and
http://serverfault.com/questions/616991/freebsd-10-wont-boot-to-zfs-root-after-power-failure

also, direct your questions to , which i have done for you

freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
as you may get better response

--
%>>> "".join( [ {'*':'@','^':'.'}.get(c,None) or chr(97+(ord(c)-83)%26) for