Date:      Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:48:38 -0600
From:      Tony Wells <awells@journalstar.com>
To:        Bruce DeVault <internal@intechsoft.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD certification

> Bruce DeVault wrote:
>
> Is there anyone offering a certification exam in FreeBSD knowledge,
> like what
> RedHat does with Linux, or SCO or Solaris do?

Questions like this usually start a flurry of response so I'm surprised
no one's responded yet.  Maybe I missed some of this thread.  Anyhoo,
the answer is no.  This question has come up before and there are plenty
of comments in regard to FreeBSD certification in the mailing list
archive.  Here's a link to the search page:

Search for 'certification" and you'll get a bunch of results.