Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 2000 23:30:38 +0300 (IDT)
From:      <noor@comrax.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   one IP, multiple hosts.

Hi all,

I'm wondering about a certain issue I would like to get help on. Suppose
you have one IP, 192.168.10.80, which is the IP of many hosted domains
(and their respective hosts) on a certain web server.

Using Apache's NameVirtualHost and VirtualHost directives, I can direct
the flow of packets being sent to the same IP to different hosts.

My question is: using tcpdump, trafshow, snort, or any other program I
don't know about, how can I know which host is being accessed when the
only information I got is: IP address, and port number (80 for web) ?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Noor