Date:      Mon, 6 May 2002 18:50:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "BSD Questions" <bsdquestions@connect1.ca>
To:        <tdrake@myrealbox.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: php.ini location

Usually you will find it in /usr/local/lib but it may not be created so do
not be alarmed.  During compile time you can change the location of the
php.ini file, so what you should do is make a HTML file and call phpinfo
().  You can this by creating a file called ini.php and put this there.

<title>
Testing PHP
</title>

<head>

</head>

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

Then save the file and put it in your HTML path and call it from a web
browser.  You will see the configuration path for the ini file with the
exact location.

Frank A.