Date:      Sat, 09 Sep 2000 02:49:28 -0400
From:      Chuck McCrobie <mccrobi@aplcenMP.apl.jhu.edu>
To:        freebsd-fs@freeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ODS2 File System for FreeBSD

I've been working on read-only of OpenVMS Files-11 ODs-2 file system for
FreeBSD 3.3 and 4.0.  I would like to contribute this file system to the
FreeBSD project.  What is the best method of doing so?

Also, I wish to license the file system under the BSD license found in
/usr/share/examples/etc/bsd-style-copyright, but I'm concerned that some
Linux kiddie will GPL the file system.  What prevents this from
happening?

Chuck McCrobie (** MAD VAX **)
mccrobi@apl.jhu.edu