Date:      Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:54:39 -0800 (PST)
From:      ome ome <olivmet@yahoo.com>
To:        julian@elischer.org
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: your mail

Ok !

 - I speak french.
 - I use FreeBSD 3.5
 - I try to use protocol PPP (I want to use it in the
   kernel) for establishing a (ppp) connection with a
   cisco 4500. The cisco is connected trought the
   serial interface to a WANnic (Sangoma S5141).
 - I tried many things with Netgraph (with ngctl)
   I have made a "graph", but I don't understand

   how to connect a device to a node?

   for example:
   to link /dev/ppp0 to a node
   (Shall I need a C prog or is it possible with
   ngctl?)

   how I can see that the node is well-connected ?
   to the device (The cisco node always send packets
   and ngctl diplays it)