Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 1995 20:41:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Clark II <gclarkii>
To:        freebsd-hackers
Subject:   fdisk-disklabel part 2

Hello,

Ok, I've not got a "hacked" sysinstall that only does fdisking, labeling
and newfsing.  Right now I'm trying to track down where this sigfault
is coming from after labeling and before newfing.  This is bloated
as I've not trimmed out anything besides what was required to get it
work.

Point:  Why does only create a 'e' partion when I've only got one
partion selected???

Expect an upload to freefall tonight.

Gary
Disclaimer:  This is a HACK!  I've done just enough to get it to run...:)

--
Gary Clark II   (N5VMF)     |          FreeBSD support and service
gclarkii@FreeBSD.ORG        |     mail info@gbdata.com for information