Date:      Sun, 09 Apr 2000 14:05:02 +0200
From:      Erwan Arzur <erwan@netvalue.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Success with ESP over IPV4 ?

Did someone manage to get a ESP tunnel over IPV4 working ?

I try to use the following setkey commands, which constantly fail with
the following message :
"Must get list of supported protocols first."

My problem is how to get this list of supported protocols ?

this config file is inspired from samples in /usr/src/usr.sbin/setkey
... i'm just experimenting, have a very limited knowledge about IPV6,
and the samples
shipped with CURRENT's sources do not work out of the box :-(

all this stuff is done in order to test IPV6/pipsecd interoperability.

Thanks in advance !

--- snip -- snip ---
flush;

add AAA.AAA.AAA.AAA BBB.BBB.BBB.BBB esp 1001
    -m any -f zero-pad
    -E blowfish-cbc "AAA key" ;

add BBB.BBB.BBB.BBB AAA.AAA.AAA.AAA esp 1001
    -m any
    -f zero-pad
    -E blowfish_cbc "BBB key";

spdflush;

spdadd AAA.AAA.AAA.AAA/32[any] BBB.BBB.BBB.BBB/32[any] any
        -P in ipsec esp/transport//use;
spdadd BBB.BBB.BBB.BBB/32[any] AAA.AAA.AAA.AAA/32[any] any
        -P out ipsec esp/transport//use;

--
UNIX *IS* user friendly.  It's just selective about who its friends are.
                                                               --unknown