Date:      Sun, 6 Feb 2000 04:18:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      Lyndon Griffin <lgriffin@bsd4us.org>
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CVS server

OK - maybe I'm misunderstanding something, then...  I was under the
impression that committing anything into the existing tree was dependent
on having something that worked.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but if that
isn't the case, why has the 'early boot code' tarball never been checked
in?  Or do I just not see it in the tree?  If that is the case, what will
it take to get the existing stuff into the tree?

Thanks,

<:)  Lyndon Griffin
http://www.bsd4us.org