Date:      Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:16:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Dan Mahoney Jr." <danm@DanMahoney.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Quickcam script/console screen saver.

Hey all...

I've got qcread installed on my system, and ncftpput going, so I've
constructed the basics of a quickcam auto-uploader script.  However, for
obvious reasons, I'd like to disable it if the console screen saver is
running, or to the same effect, if there's been no activity at the
keyboard for two minutes or so. Can anyone think of a way to do this
without hacking the screen saver source heavily?  (be it via ps, or
finger, or whatever).

Any help is MUCHO appreciated.

-Dan Mahoney

--

"Little tramp sits in her room all day, sewing dolls!  Children
misbehaving in the basement, and one in the walls, doing his business God

'Mommy', The People Under The Stairs

Dan Mahoney
Gushi on efnet IRC
ICQ:13735144