Date:      Sun, 28 Jun 1998 19:42:38 +0000
From:      "Frank Pawlak" <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>, fpawlak@execpc.com (Frank Pawlak)
Cc:        hoek@hwcn.org, drifter@stratos.net, eivind@yes.no, wes@softweyr.com, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Does it's true?

On Jun 28, 11:11am, Gary Kline wrote:
> Subject: Re: Does it's true?
> According to Frank Pawlak:
> > On Jun 28,  1:28am, Tim Vanderhoek wrote:
> > > Subject: Re: Does it's true?

> > > Naw, we just need to be patient.  Technology will solve the
> > > problem.  Eventually all Americans will have little nuclear
> > > missiles, and then all of North America will be in perfect peace,
> > > since everyone knows that mutual armament is the solution to
> > > violence.
> > >

> > > --
> > > Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
> > > tIM...HOEk
> > >-- End of excerpt from Tim Vanderhoek
> >
> > Finally a man that has learned something from world history.  How did you
> > manage to do that?  Maybe you could get the word out to the general
> > population... save you breath.  I do bow to you my friend.
> >
> > Frank
> >

> 	Yep, Tim's sage thoughts ought to be broadcast world-wide.
> 	And implemented across the globe.  --Imagine! everyone with
> 	personal nukes.  It just blows me away... and I'm sure that
> 	would happen, too.  ((Give it about 2 hours.))
>
> 	With apologies to those not familiar with Western mythology,
> 	there is a significant minority eager to have Armageddon
> 	happen.  These folks would do a first-strike with their
> 	nukes.
>

> 	gary
>
> 	PS: Howzit going, Frank?
>
>-- End of excerpt from Gary Kline

Gary if you are not being funny with your post, I think you have missed his
point.  I read his last sentence as being sarcastic regarding the history of
what mutual armament has brought about.  It is possible that I have mis-read
his intent.  If I am reading him correctly he is correct about its effects on
violence and peace.

You like wise are right about the first strike idiots.

BTW, I do owe you a letter.  Perhaps I need to dis-engage from this flame fest
and take care of stuff like that.  Things are pretty good in general.  I'll get
the letter out soon.  Will be good to catch up again

Regards.
Frank