Date:      Thu, 22 Jul 1999 15:31:04 -0400
From:      "Mitch Vincent" <cygone@zoomnet.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Quad processor motherboard?

I'm looking for a good quad processor motherboard to use with FreeBSD.. So
far I have found several, all really expensive as expected and they almost
all had on-board SCSI controllers and such..

It's been said to me that even on-board Adaptec controllers won't work under
FreeBSD, so I'm left out in the cold..

Has anyone had any experience at all with any quad processor motherboards
that don't have the on-board SCSI controllers or do have them, and they work
under FreeBSD?

-Mitch

"When all your plans fail, backup, re-group and press on. The only real
failure is quitting..."