Date:      Wed, 01 May 2002 20:55:21 +0800
From:      Shaun Dwyer <sdwyer@arach.net.au>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   mod_php4 now works with apache2

I have put together a port that works. Im no expert at building ports,
so you'll have to excuse me if I have not conformed :)

I thought that I should put something together as it doesn't exist yet.

I modified the existing mod_php4 port to use the appropriate extra options
to get it to compile and work, as well as installing a required dependancy (GNU-pth)

See http://www.arach.net.au/~tdwyer/mod_php4-apache2.tgz

--Shaun