Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:48:22 +0200
From:      "Guillaume R." <raimondeau@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   User unknown?

Hello
I'm trying to setup (for the first time under FreeBSD!) my usual setup
to read my mail (postfix+fm+procmail+mutt)
But I got a serious problem: when I try to fetch the mails for my user
those mails dont go in /var/mail/my_user but *always* in
/var/mail/root...
I read all the mails I receive from the system and I could see that on
this box my_user is...unknown so I can't having those mails in a
normal way.
Does anyone could help me by telling me which files I must modify so
that it works (I suppose I got to change my hostname too but I cant
find any /etc/hostname file...)
Thx
PS:btw does anyone remember the option so that fetchmail fetch *all*
the mails (the one non-read and the other one read as well)?
Thx again