Date:      Thu, 5 Jul 2001 18:49:40 -0400
From:      Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
To:        "Hartmann, O." <ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:  Linuxulator on SMP systems broken?

[ -questions snipped from cc: ]

++ 06/07/01 00:40 +0200 - Hartmann, O.:
| On Thu, 5 Jul 2001, James Greenhalgh wrote:
|
| Since three hours both servers run with SMP kernel, but the Linuxulator problem
| is still present. What the hell is that? Am I the only one with this specific
| problems?
[...]
| IDT tool. The malfunction occured today, when the students tried to show their
| results - last week, before this big catastrophy, all things run well and nothing has

If the Linuxulator is so critical for you, why don't you fall back to
sources from a date that you know work?  This would probably be a better
idea than constantly complaining about a problem without patches.

-pete

--
Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
Databits Network Services, Inc. <http://databits.net>;