Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 2008 04:32:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Sollunga S <sollunga@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   qmail on debian to qmail on freebsd

Hi all =0A=0AGreetings to all, this is my first time installation of freebs=
d, i am going to use this installation for my mail server obviously qmail+l=
dap. I have a bit of fear to go ahead on it, can anyone clarify please?=0A=
=0APrevious Qmail installation is on debian 3.x and the installation is bas=
ed on http://www.shupp.org/toaster/,=0A=0ANow i want to move to a better ha=
rdware and ofcourse updated user friendly and uptodate=A0OS. here i opted f=
or freebsd and qmail 1.03 along with this i want to meet users addressbook =
issue, so i thought of going behind ldap and mysql, (guide me if i am wrong=
). My doubts are earlier=A0the Mailbox and the=A0cleartext vpasswd are bit =
scaring me, so i would like to use mysql in place without=A0disturbing any =
of the users=A0mail addresses, ( i have close to 32gb of data's in mailbox'=
s and some mailing list+forwards). also would like to procure password chan=
ge option securely. How can i make this migration smoothly with the help of=
 freebsd?=0A=0Aplease=0A=0A=0A