Date:      Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:33:55 +0900
From:      Narit <k-narita@ab.jp.nec.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Maple10 on FreeBSD 5.x(6.0)

Hi,

When I tried to run a latest linux software -Maple10- on FreeBSD 5.x(6.0),
the following error massage was displayed and it does not work.

linux: pid 91881 (mserver): syscall rt_sigpending not implemented

It seems to me that the kernel should be changed, but I am not expert.
Any comments or advice would be appreciated.

Maple is a famous commercial mathematics program and its install method
is described even in the FreeBSD Handbook. The previous version of Maple9.5
runs on FreeBSD 5.x(6.0) in linux emulation mode without any problems.

Narit