Date:      Sun, 19 Aug 2001 23:05:43 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Jimmy Olgeni <olgeni@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Will Andrews <will@physics.purdue.edu>
Cc:        <cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org>, <cvs-all@FreeBSD.org>, FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/graphics/kdegraphics2 Makefile pkg-plist

On Sun, 19 Aug 2001, Will Andrews wrote:

> Why?  Kdegraphics2's package should compile without it and
> automatically detect that it isn't needed.  And if someone
> compiles with it and later removes gphoto2, kio_kamera will
> break, obviously... but that's all that should break.

In fact it does actually detect that gphoto2 is missing, and it won't
compile Kamera. But then the extra files in pkg-plist will cause it to
fail the packaging stage, and kdegraphics2 is in the "required by
sysinstall" package set (kde2 dependency).

The %%KAMERA%% stuff is intented to be a placeholder for when we'll
have a gphoto2 port, then it could be handled like the sane-backends
dependency.

As a bonus now we know what are the actual Kamera files :o)

--
jimmy