Date:      Tue, 06 Feb 2007 10:04:17 -0600
From:      Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   One hurdle left to switch

--==========E3252762BFBD8DF53A2D==========

I'm chafing at the bit to get rid of Windows at home and move to FreeBSD.=20
I've even got my wife convinced that she wouldn't have any more problems=20
with KDE than she presently has with Windows.  (Reality is she'd have =
less!)

There's just one problem.  I can use gnucash to do my finances, but what do =

I use to do my taxes?  Without that, I'm stuck on Windows ('cause I'm damn=20
sure not going to do my taxes by hand!)  I'd be willing to pay for a tax=20
program that runs on FreeBSD.  Is there one?

Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/