Date:      Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:25:46 -0600
From:      "Nick H. -- Technical Support Engineer" <nickh@supportteam.net>
To:        "Jeff Utter" <sirfunk@sadclown.net>, <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: make buildworld failure

Anyone know of a way to fix this?  A lot of programs will not install (IE:
net-snmp) with the current status.  I have yet to find where the location of
the file should be... =\  I have tried a couple of spots for the file to go,
yet it still fails in the same spot.  =(

Regards,
Nick H.
nickh@supportteam.net