Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:34:36 -0000 (GMT)
From:      Joao Pedras <jpedras@webvolution.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   wan cards

Hello all

I am in the process of getting FreeBSD to work with frame relay.

I would appreciatte if someone we has done this would throw some sugestions to
someone we didn't :)
I have been reading a lot of stuff about the subject but now it's time to do it.

In your opinion which ones would be a best buy :

http://www.etinc.com
http://www.sangoma.com
http://www.imagestream-is.com

Thanks

Joao

                                          ^\   /^
                                            O O

"The more data I punch in this card, the lighter it becomes, and the
lower the mailing cost."
                -- Stan Kelly-Bootle, "The Devil's DP Dictionary"