Date:      Sun, 28 Nov 1999 11:26:34 +0100
From:      "Martin Husemann" <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
To:        "Roger Hardiman" <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>, "Gerald Heinig" <heinig@hdz-ima.rwth-aachen.de>, "Gary Jennejohn" <garyj@muc.de>
Cc:        <isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Help - I need a login shell over my ISDN line

> So, what is involved in v.110?

This is number two on my would-be-fun-to-do-but-only-if-funded projects list
(number one being: writing an Euro-File-Transfer daemon for I4B).

Funding in this sense only means: get me some test equipement (a TA with
V.110/V.120 to call in) and a set of copies for the relevant standards. The
test equipement may be returned after finishing the project, if you like.
But if the standards don't match reality, as Andrew suggested, this would
not help...

For the Euro-File-Transfer: just order me the standards (I have a list of
what is needed, would probably be ~1K DM if I got the Beuth prices right -
having time to read through all the stuff in a public access point may
reduce this list a bit).

Martin