Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:38:02 +0200
From:      "Idar Tollefsen" <Idar.Tollefsen@baerum.kommune.no>
To:        <bappleby@nc.rr.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: XP1000 video support questions

The card isn't supported by XFree86, so you're stuck with
the console, but you should be able to get the machine to boot with..?

If you want to run the X Window System with that card, I think True64
is your only choice, or maybe Xi Graphics or Metro Link has support for
it in their X servers? The last I checked, those two only ran
on Linux tough. You might have a look around http://www.metrolink.com=20
and/or http://www.xigraphics.com.

- IT