Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 1998 22:23:17 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Questions on making a port

According to Tim Vanderhoek:
> portstree, there needs to be a good reason for introducing a
> version-specific port; otherwise, just talk to the maintainer of
> the existing trn and ask that it be updated, offering your
> update.

The main problem is that it is still a beta unreleased version. The
dev. versions are semi-private but the URL has been posted several times on
news.software.readers.

I have been using for two years now and test61 was just released.

It would be betetr to ask Wayne what he thinks about including trn4 in our
ports systems. <mailto:wayne@clari.net>
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #54: Mon Jan 26 20:29:17 CET 1998