Date:      Tue, 30 May 2000 18:24:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ken Bolingbroke <hacker@bolingbroke.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape...

Tried that.  I've reinstalled repeatedly, different versions, Communicator
vs. Netscape.  They all crash.  Moreover, I've been using Netscape on AIX,
Irix, Solaris, and Linux, besides FreeBSD, for the last 5 years or so.
They've all been variably unstable.  Even when everything else on the
machine is stable.  I've concluded that either Netscape is inherently
unstable no matter the platform, or it just doesn't like me. :-)

Ken Bolingbroke
hacker@bolingbroke.com