Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:17:52 +0200
From:      Rink Springer <rink@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Francisco Reyes <lists@stringsutils.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, shih@math.jussieu.fr
Subject:   Re: 6.1-R ? 6-Stable ? 5.5-R ?

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE

On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 04:09:14AM -0400, Francisco Reyes wrote:
> So far 6.X has been for the most part stable as NFS sever for us.. but on=
e=20
> of our servers has been hanging crashing and NFSD was showing as status=
=20
> "GIANT"... and locking.. It had 6.0 stable and upgrading it to 6.1 stable=
=20
> (6-26) has not helped. But other machines are ok.. so may be an applicati=
on.

You'll want to upgrade to the latest 6-STABLE, where this bug has been fixe=
d.

--=20
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
  "Richter: Tribute? You steal men's souls, and make them your slaves!
   Dracula: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions."
 - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE--