Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:38:01 -0400
From:      Alexander Kabaev <ak03@gte.com>
To:        Alexander Kabaev <ak03@gte.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need testers: patch for CURRENT C++ troubles

[ repost ]

Please do not touch the patch I posted before. As I discovered a couple
of munites ago, my working CURRENT box runs different version
of the patch, NOT the version I posted to the list.

I am currenty rebuilding the world with the posted patch in order to
investigate if it indeed does cause problems with symbol tables or
dynamic linker.

My apologies for wa1ter@hotmail.com.

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:21:17 -0400