Date:      Mon, 09 Mar 1998 04:43:03 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Karl Denninger <karl@mcs.net>
Cc:        Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Someone needs to re-develop "Softupdates"

> Mr. Dyson, please contact me.  Assuming that your latest NFS fixes actually
> do fix the problems we've had with NFS, you're entitled to *ALL* of what was
> going to go to the FreeBSD effort - as a *PERSONAL* donation.

Hey, that certainly sounds good to me.  I'm sure that John can use it
every bit as constructively (new equipment for R&D is a constant cost
for *all* of us) and I think that any situation involving Karl, I and
money, no matter *how* peripherally or indirectly, is something that
all parties concerned should run screaming from in any case.  Thank
you, Karl, I find myself to be entirely in agreement with your
handling of this (save, perhaps, for the cc line which I've redirected
mercifully to -chat).

					Jordan