Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:00:17 -0700
From:      "Aaron" <click46@webpimps.net>
To:        "Colin Faber" <cfaber@fpsn.net>
Cc:        kalts@estpak.ee, noackjr@compgeek.com, freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Promise TX2 Ultra100 [was Re: Bye bye dear SMP-system]

I was under the impression that support for TX2 based Promise cards is
non-existant due to Promise's lack of sharing needed information. Is this
still true? Or has someone been able to get working drivers for this
series of cards?

If so, thats another one to chalk up for review ;)

- aaron

click46[wp] - AIM the click46 - ICQ 43450396
webpimps.net | bsdatwork.com | nerdserve.net
moderator - o/c cooling forum @ hardforum.com