Date:      Fri, 21 Jun 1996 12:48:27 -0400
From:      Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net>
To:        Tony Kimball <alk@Think.COM>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Missing Memory & shrinking drives (the moral)

Tony Kimball wrote:

>   The Moral of the story is:
>   "Never post a small description of a problem when you know a complete
>   expert in the field is lurking in the wings." :)
>
> Quite the contrary.  The moral of the story is that unless you post
> your own knowledge, partial or mistaken though it may be, it is
> unlikely that an expert will ever post to correct errors or fill in
> gaps, and as a result we all are less educated.  Your less complete
> posting on the subject was the message which prompted the more complete
> reply, and thus you bear partial responsibility for the more complete
> reply as well, for which I thank you as well as its poster.

Yup, And we would of missed an educational (to some of us) read
if Jim hadn't been tickled by Nate.

> It is often humbling to be educated.  It should never be humiliating.

How true it is, Criticism can be recieved in two ways.
Constructive or Destructive!
It's up to the person recieving it to take it as they will!
(With a little help from the sender)
As an education or a flame!

-Enjoy
Gary
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848