Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:25:59 +0100
From:      Kristofer Jarl <defacto@home.se>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Asus v9520 video-in

Hi folks!
I recently bought a new computer with an Asus v9520 graphics card. It
works like a charm on my FreeBSD 5.2.1 installation, but I still haven't
figured if there is any way of getting the video-in function to work
under FreeBSD (the only OS I have installed, so I haven't tested it
under Linux or Windows). It has a GeForce FX 5200 chipset in it.
The only thing I've found for it is RivaTV for Linux, but there is no
port for it for FreeBSD.

I would like to stay with FreeBSD, since it's so much more stable than
any Linux I've tried, but if my video-in doesn't work, I think I will at
least have to dual-boot...

Any suggestions?

Live well!

/Jalle