Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:30:04 GMT
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/122048: 6.3-RELEASE kernel crashes on high-volume & high-speed scp

The following reply was made to PR i386/122048; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
To: True Entropy <unexpectedvalue@yahoo.com>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:49:59 +0100

 Now that's something we are aware off, can you please upgrade to
 releng_7_0 and see whether the NFE driver works ? I also recall that
 there was a patch available for 6-STABLE to get NFE supported there,
 but that's not within the tree yet.

 Also how bad it may sound: the nve driver probably will not get fixed
 anymore, since the nfe driver will take over on 7.0 onward (which is
 more stable then the nve driver).

 Thanks,
 remko
 --