Date:      Tue, 08 Aug 2000 10:35:20 -0400
From:      Katrina King <king@digi-net.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   <no subject>

Hello.  I have recently submitted for our freeware version of Groopz, be
available on your site but I have not seen the listing for it yet.  Groopz
allows e-businesses to proactively, as  well as reactively contact and
interact with their site visitors increasing sales by a noticeable margin.
Could you please let me know if, when, and where I would be able to find ou=
product on your site?

Thank you for your time.  I am very excited about this opportunity and look
forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Katrina King

Katrina King                                 Digi-Net Technologies, Inc.
Marketing Assistant                                  1034 NW 57th Street
http://web.digi-net.com/                          Gainesville, FL  32605
mailto:king@digi-net.com                          (352) 333-3042 ext. 21
                                                      FAX (352) 333-1117

        Want to SEE your web site's visitors in real time?
     Want to CONTACT THEM Proactively through their browser?
     Get Groopz=81 E-Commerce FREE Today!  http://www.groopz.com