Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:21:23 -0600
From:      "Chad Albert" <chadalbert@mchsi.com>
To:        "Alex(ander Sendzimir)" <lists@battleface.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: [notspam] Re:  getting images off a digital camera...

All I have to do is mount it as if it were a regular drive on the system.  I
think the generic kernel has support for USB mass storage devices, so plug
your camera in and make note of it's device name then mount it as if it were
an msdos drive.  In the following example my camera is /dev/da0s1 so after
making a directory called camera in /mnt, I type "mount_msdosfs /dev/da0s1
/mnt/camera"